We at Northridge School Mexico are convinced that education and technology go hand in hand. This is why we work with a model that facilitates technological competencies, focused on the inclusion of our students in the digital world and on the use of digital content and applications as part of their learning process.
This is why our students program and build robots, which gives them the abilities needed for improved learning.
Our model follows the standards designed by the UNESCO and the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE), by means of which our students understand how digital communities function and reach the following goals:
- Acquiring new knowledge in a autonomous manner
- Handling, analysing and selecting information in the proper way
- Participate in digital communities in a responsible way
- Design and generate innovative solutions to problems
- Communicate through diverse channels in a creative way
- Share content and collaborate